AYSO Region 630 is comprised entirely of volunteers. We encourage each parent to consider helping in some part of our program. Prior experience is not required and we will provide the necessary training, equipment, and uniforms (i.e. coaches, referees).
Volunteer positions include the following:
- Head Coach/Assistant Coach
- Coaching Staff (Mentors, Instructors, Coordinators)
- Division Coordinators (Program Managers/Team Formation)
- Referee and Assistant Referee
- Referee Staff (Mentors, Assessors, Instructors, Coordinators)
- Board Member/Assistant Board Member
- In-Person Registration Coordinators
- Field & Equipment Support (Pre-Season Setup, Repair, Maintenance)
- Team Managers
- Special Events Staff (Picture Day)
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Marketing Coordinators
AYSO Region 630 wants volunteers who want to help make our soccer program a fun and memorable experience for the kids.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.